The Clamp-On Meter Model 500 is a general-purpose professional clamp-on. A strong mechanical case design, quality materials, full ranges and compliance to international safety and quality standards ensure a professional and reliable tool. The Model 500 is auto-ranging, and provides the user with AC Volts, AC Amperes, resistance, and continuity.
The large and complete 4000-count LCD features comprehensive user interface symbols such as a low battery indicator. It is equipped with a Data Hold function, which freezes the measurement. The Model 500 is compact for comfortable one-handed operation, and the hooked jaw design is easy to maneuver in crowded wiring and breaker panels. The jaw opening for the Model 500 is 1.1” (28mm).
- Compact size - fits into your pocket
- 400AAC current measurements
- 600VAC volts measurements
- Resistance measurements to 400Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 35Ω
- Hold function to "freeze" readings
- Large easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment bargraph
- Includes test leads and a soft carrying pouch
- Electrical testing of distorted currents found on uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), speed controls, static power blocks, chopped power supplies, controllers and motors
Contact us for complete specifications or visit www.AEMC.com