The AEMC F05 is a high performance clamp-on meter built into a rugged compact sized case with exceptional ergonomic design and extraordinary measurement possibilities.
Integrating a fast microprocessor sampling at a high rate, the Model F05 is completely automatic and performs TRMS measurements on the most distorted waveforms.
The F05 automatically detects AC or DC in Voltage and Current. It has a V-Live™ function to warn of the use of live circuits or elevated voltages. The Model F05 can measure in-rush currents from 1 cycle up to 10 cycles and frequency. It also measures Phase Rotation (using only two leads!), Power Factor and Power. Other features include: auto-ranging, 4000-count display and Auto-Off.
- Hand-held size, ultra practical and ergonomic design
- TRMS measurement through fast sampling - accurate on non-linear waveforms
- 4kHz Bandwidth
- 3.5 Crest Factor at 600Arms and 900Vrms
- Peak function captures 500µs signals
- Measure Inrush Current on 0.5, 1, 2.5, 5 and 10 cycles (15 to 70Hz)
- Min/Max automatic capture of extreme values at 100ms samples
- Measure V, A, Ohms, kW, Hz, Phase Rotation, AC + DC
- Continuity at programmable buzzer threshold from 1 to 40Ω
- Selectable V-Live™ function (buzzer) warns of live circuit
- Automatic DC current zeroing
- Backlit LCD
- Battery life displayed directly in hours at the push of a button
- EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032, 600V Cat. III
- Includes soft carrying case and test leads