The Simple Logger® II Model L111 is a one channel recording device powered by two alkaline batteries. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed over the range of ±2Hz around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples (Harmonics are only available from the Simple Logger® II Control Panel within DataView®).
Current can be measured and recorded with 0.1A resolution. Full scale measurement is probe dependent.
The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. An optically isolated Universal Serial Bus (USB) port provides for the transfer of data from the instrument’s internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- Compatible standard current probes with current output and banana plug connection
- 64 samples per cycle
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 every day
- 3 user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display Logger status
- Includes DataView® software for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
- Isolated USB communication
- 50V Cat III
- Fault current detection
- Intermittent problem detection
- Load profiling
- Neutral current monitoring
- Harmonic current recording using DataView® software
- Metering CT resizing
- Demand recording
Contact us for complete specifications or visit www.AEMC.com