The Simple Logger® II Model L432 is a two channel DC data logger. The choice of data storage modes and storage rates allows the operator to effortlessly configure the logger to optimize memory usage to the application at hand. Extended Recording Mode (XRMTM) and delayed start time are just two of the many application friendly features.
The Simple Logger® II Model L432 records DC voltage at user selectable rates from 8 per second to 1 per day. Voltages can be measured up to 10V with 0.01V resolution in user selectable ranges of 0-100mV, 0-1V and 0-10VDC.
The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software. Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. An optically isolated Universal Serial Bus (USB) port provides for the transfer of data from the instrument’s internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- 2 independent input channels
- User-selectable ranges of 0 to 100mV; 0 to 1V and 0 to 10VDC per channel
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 every day
- 3 user selectable storage modes; Stop when full, FIFO; XRM®
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by two standard AA Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display Logger status
- Includes DataView® software FREE for data storage, real-time display, analysis and report generation
- 50V Cat III
- Circuit design troubleshooting
- Sensor monitoring
- Battery testing
- Power supply profiling
Contact us for complete specifications or visit www.AEMC.com