Amprobe RTD-10W Wireless Dual Input Digital RTD Thermometer
The Amprobe RTD-10W Wireless Dual Input Digital RTD Thermometer is the preferred choice for industrial process applications. It typically provides higher accuracy then thermocouples and maintains stability for many years.
Resistive thermal devices (RTDs) are becoming the preferred temperature sensors for precision industrial applications. Instead of generating voltage, RTDs generate electrical resistance, which varies linearly with temperature. Amprobe RTD thermometers maintain long-term stability for superior repeatability of measurements, when compared to thermocouples.
- Wireless two-way transmission
- RTD dual input function
- Pt3916/Pt3926/Pt385 RTD standard
- °C/°F user-selectable
- Max/min with elapsed time, AVG, REL, hold functions
- Warning beeper with hi/lo setting
- Resolution 0.1°C or 0.2°F
- Temperature: RTD: Pt385 (100 O), Pt3916/Pt3926 (100 O), Range: Pt385 (100 O): -328 °F → 1472 °F (-200 °C → 800 °C), Pt3916 / Pt3926 (100 O): -328 °F → 1166 °F (-200 °C → 630 °C)
- Accuracy: +/- (0.05 %rdg + 0.4 °F) on °F scale, +/- (0.05 %rdg + 0.2 °C) on °C scale
- Number if parameters on the display: 3
- Display: 4½ digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with maximum reading of 19999.
- Polarity: Automatic, positive implied, negative polarity indication.
- Battery: 1.5V x 4pcs AAA size
- Wireless features frequency range: 910~920MHz., Low current consumption less than 1mA., the transmitting distance can reach 25M without magnetic interference.
- Included accessories: RTD connectors (2); users manual; batteries (4); USB wireless antenna; software CD