Amprobe TMD-50 Type K Digital Thermocouple Thermometer
The Amprobe TMD-50 Thermometer is the professional choice for HVAC technicians, electricians, research, industrial process, and quality control, these thermometers offer dual inputs for easy super-heat and sub cool temperature measurements.
To monitor and track temperatures, the multi-logging thermometers feature real-time clocks with calendar, user-selectable recording intervals, and easy data recall using up and down keys.
- Highly accurate thermometer with 0.1% basic accuracy for precise measurements
- Dual input T1, T2, T1-T2
- Large, backlit easy to read display
- In-field thermocouple offset adjustment
- °C/°F selection
- Robust protective Holster
- Auto-Power Off
- MIN/MAX/HOLD functions
- Average /Relative Zero Functions
- Includes: Users manual, K-type thermocouple, Batteries(4)
Type K thermocouple range: -328 °F → 2501 °F (-200 °C → 1372 °C)