Amprobe TMULD300 ultrasonic leak detector with transmitter
When leaks occur they often generate an ultrasonic frequency that is beyond human hearing. Amprobe’s TMULD-300 converts these sounds into an audible range for easy detection. The TMULD-300 tests pressurized air lines, refrigeration systems, and steam lines for leaks.
- Has same features as ULD-300
- Useful in finding the ends of buried PVC pipes
- Applications include air tightness of cars or houses
- Tests the “air-tightness” of weather seals, tanks, ovens, refrigerators, etc.
- Included Accessories: Flexible tubing adapter, tubular extension, carrying case, power parabola, head phones, batteries (installed) UT-300 transmitter