Amprobe ULD300 ultrasonic leak detector
When leaks occur they often generate an ultrasonic frequency that is beyond human hearing. Amprobe’s ULD-300 converts these sounds into an audible range for easy detection. The ULD-300 tests pressurized air lines, refrigeration systems, and steam lines for leaks. Quickly and easily locate a leak location with this unique device.
- Detects the ultrasonic noise created by pressure or vacuum leaks of any gas, regardless of type: CFC's, HFC's, Nitrogen, CO2, Steam, etc.
- Unaffected by contaminants, or windy conditions
- Identifies failing solenoids, valves and bearings
- Audible & Visual Leak Indicators
- Battery condition indicator
- Locates arcing in an electrical system
- Included Accessories: Flexible tubing adapter, tubular extension, carrying case, power parabola, headphone, batteries (installed)