The AUXIPUMP is a tool for Air Conditioning Service Professionals who want to remove dirty condensate water from the evaporator's auxiliary drain pan. The pump sends the water down the existing primary drain line which eliminates the need for a wet vacuum cleaner. The pump prevents service technicians from hauling a wet vacuum cleaner up into the attic and then carrying dirty condensate water down a ladder and through the customer's house. This in turn eliminates liability issues for the company, as well as safety issues for the technicians.
The AUXIPUMP can also be used during complete installations when there is residual water left in the old evaporator primary drain pan or to remove water for any reason. This product can be used in commercial and residential installations.
- Pumps approximately 5 gallons of water in 2 minutes and weighs approximately 2 lbs.
- Perforated end cap to prevent the suction of insulation, rust, slime and screws that are all too common in auxiliary drain pans.
- 12 volt DC power adapter prevents dangerous voltage from getting too close to the water.
- Convenient power switch located at the top of the pump for easy operation.
- 4’ long hose ensures all of auxiliary drain pan can be reached fast and easy.
- 7’ long power cord for those hard to reach electrical outlets.
- Easily detachable 1/2” barb at the end of hose to remove water for any number of different applications, including appliance technicians, plumbers and do-it-yourselfers.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
HOW TO OPERATE THE AUXIPUMP:
- First, clear the primary drain line of any restrictions that originally caused water to leak into the auxiliary drain pan. After that, attach the ¾” pvc connection to the primary drain line, plug the AUXIPUMP into any 120 volt outlet and you are ready to start pumping water. No need for a wet vacuum cleaner, buckets, rags, sponges, siphons, towels, squeegees or mops. It’s quick and easy, and most important you are out of the attic before you start sweating.
- Is your time and safety important to you? With the help of the AUXIPUMP you will never have to carry dirty condensate water down a ladder again.
- Work smarter not harder!
Restrictions and Warranties:
- Warranty is void if plastic casing is opened for any reason.
- Do not run the pump dry for long periods of time.
- Do not get 12 volt DC power adapter wet.
- Avoid getting water into power switch.
- Ensure primary drain line is clear before using the pump.
- If pump fails to perform, check for blockages at the perforated end cap. Be patient when water is getting close to the bottom of pan.
- One year parts warranty. Does not include shipping and handling.