Bacharach 10-5002 Oil Burner Combustion Testing Kit
Bacharach 10-5002 Oil burner combustion testing kit components:
- Fyrite® CO2 Indicator 20% filled #11-7032 – The Fyrite Carbon Dioxide Indicator measures the percent CO2 in a flue gas sample.
- Fire Efficiency Finder/Stack Loss Slide Rule #10-5064 – The Fire Efficiency Slide Rule is a quick and easy way of determining combustion efficiency and stack loss from the results of the CO2 and stack temperature tests.
- Tempoint® Dial Thermometer 1000 deg. #12-7014 – High stack temperatures are cause for special concern and may indicate a serious condition.
- Draftrite® Draft Gauge (+0.10 to -0.25") #13-3000 – In this Oil Burner Combustion Testing kit, the hand-held Draftrite replaces the Model MZF Draft Gauge for measuring overfire and draft.
- Moisture Absorb. Material #11-0121
- Sampling Hose Assembly #11-7029
- Small Carrying Case #10-0099 – Instruments for Bacharach Oil Burner combustion Testing Kits come in a rugged, plastic carrying case