Bacharach 10-5050 Oil Burner Combustion Testing Kit
Bacharach 10-5050 Oil burner combustion testing kit components:
- Fyrite® CO2 Indicator 20% filled #11-7032 – The Fyrite Carbon Dioxide Indicator measures the percent CO2 in a flue gas sample.
- True Spot® Smoke Tester and Oil Burner Smoke Scale #21-7006 – With the True Spot Smoke Tester and Smoke Scale, you can get an accurate indication of smoke content in flue gas.
- Fire Efficiency Finder/Stack Loss Slide Rule #10-5064 – The Fire Efficiency Slide Rule is a quick and easy way of determining combustion efficiency and stack loss from the results of the CO2 and stack temperature tests.
- Tempoint® Dial Thermometer 1000 deg. (12" stem) #12-7018 – High stack temperatures are cause for special concern and may indicate a serious condition.
- Moisture Absorb. Material #11-0121
- Sampling Hose Assembly #11-7029
- Model MZF Draft Gauge (+0.05 to -1.00") #13-7021 – The intensity of draft determines the rate at which combustion gases pass through the boiler or furnace. With the MZF Draft Gauge, you can determine if draft is excessive or insufficient.
- Large Carrying Case #10-0100 – Instruments for Bacharach Oil Burner combustion Testing Kits come in a rugged, plastic carrying case