The Snifit® 50 is ideal for ambient air safety checks on residential appliances such as fireplaces and ovens, home inspection and HVAC service on furnaces and hot water heaters. With one button operation, the Snifit® 50 analyzer is simple to use. Special design features such as a zero adjustment control and a fast response sensor specific to CO gas make the Snifit® 50 analyzer perfect for measuring low levels of CO.
Bacharach's affordable Snifit® 50 Carbon Monoxide (CO) analyzer can help you accurately measure CO concentration levels in room air. This continuous operating, stand alone instrument quickly and accurately measures levels of CO between 0 and 1,999 ppm. With 1 ppm resolution, the Snifit® 50 can accurately measure high and low concentrations quickly and easily. The highly visible display indicates ppm CO, and a backlight is available to use in low light conditions. Weighing just 8 ounces, the Snifit® 50 analyzer is light as a feather and small enough to fit in your shirt pocket or hold in the palm of your hand.
Features & Benefits:
- Measures and displays Carbon Monoxide 0-1,999 ppm,1ppm resolution
- Small enough to fit in your shirt pocket
- Back light for low light conditions
- One button operation
- Low battery indicator
- Range: 0-1,999 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Display: 3-1/2" display with yellow-green backlight (Snifit® 50 only)
- Sensor Type:Electrochemical (specific to CO)
- Sensor Calibration: Factory calibrated on 100 ppm
- Sensor Accuracy: ±5% of reading
- Weight: 8 ounces (0.23 Kg)
- Dimensions: 5.5L x 2.0W x 1.57H inches (140 x 50 x 40 mm)
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Battery Life: 6 months operation with normal duty cycles
- Manual Zero: Reduces chances of zeroing in hazardous environment
- Auto Power: Automatically turns OFF after 30 minutes
- Operating Temp.: 32°F to 104°F (0-40°C)
- Warranty: 1 year
Contact us for complete specifications or visit www.Bacharach-inc.com.