Bacharach's Monoxor® III is a continuous sampling instrument that quickly and accurately measures levels of CO between 0 and 2,000 ppm. In addition, the Monoxor® III is supplied with a stainless steel probe and five feet of tubing to sample CO found in flue gases of residential furnaces, combustion appliances, commercial and industrial boilers.
An optional wireless IrDA printer provides a permanent record of the detected CO level.
- CO safety checks on combustion stack gas and ambient air levels
- Analyzing indoor air quality and safety
- Furnace and boiler servicing or replacement
Features & Benefits:
- Quickly measures and displays low levels of CO 0-2,000 ppm
- Measures in increments of 1 ppm
- Probe and hose assembly for flue gas testing
- Highly visible digital display with backlight
- Optional IrDA printer for printing test results
- Range: 0-2,000 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: ±5% of reading or 10 ppm, whichever is greater
- Operating Temp.: Instrument: 32-104°F (0-40°C), Probe: 1,000°F (538°C)
- Battery Life: 24 hours continuous (minimum of 16 hours)
- Display: Four-digit LCD display w/backlight
- Power: 4 'AA' Alkaline Batteries
- Printer Port: IrDA or HP protocol
- Weight: 16 oz. with batteries
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 3.1"W x 2.1"D (190mm x 79mm x 53mm)
- Warranty: 2 years, including sensor
The Monoxor® III CO Analyzer (19-8104) includes 4 ‘AA’ batteries, probe & hose assembly with integral water-trap / filter, and a hard carrying case.
Contact us for complete specifications or visit www.Bacharach-inc.com.