The Fyrite® Tech Analyzers offer service technicians the easiest and most affordable way to gain the benefits of electronic-combustion testing.
It used to be that gas and oil fired residential furnaces and appliances could be adequately serviced by conducting visual tests. But with today's highly efficient equipment designed to comply with regulatory, environmental and safety concerns, “eye-balling the flame” is no longer a sufficient way to test.
Based on the winning technology platform of the Fyrite®Pro Analyzers, the Fyrite®Tech offers service technicians an economical means to achieve greater precision than can be obtained with visual tests. From carbon Monoxide testing to oxygen and stack temperature measurement, the Fyrite®Tech lets technicians instantly gather the precise measurements needed to ensure the safe, compliant, and efficient operation of residential fuel-burning appliances and furnaces.
- Fyrite®Tech 60
- 4 AA Batteries
- Rubber Boot
- Hard Carrying Case
- DraftRite Gauge
- True Spot Smoke Spot Test Kit
- Power: Four disposable ’AA’ alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Up to 18 hours of continuous operation
- Size: 7.5"H x 3.1"W x 2.1"D
- Weight: 16 oz. with batteries
- Warranty: 2 years, including sensors
- Flue Gas Oxygen Content 0.0 to 20.9% O2
- Flue Gas Temperature 0 to 999°F (-18 to 537°C)
- Ambient Temperature 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Flue Gas Carbon Monoxide Content 0 to 2,000 PPM CO
- Combustion Efficiency 0.1 to 99.9%
- Flue Gas Carbon Dioxide Content 0.0 to a fuel dependent maximum (in%)
- Flue Gas CO Air-Free Content 0 to 9,999 ppm
- Excess Air 0 to 400%
- Natural Gas
- Oil #2