Bacharach 24-8450 PCA3 255 KIT (O2, CO, SO2) Combustion Analyzer with Printer
Bacharach PCA3 255 commercial combustion and emissions analyzer reporting package with O2, CO, SO2 sensor and IrDA printer, part #0024-8450
Busy technicians and boiler contractors who need to ensure safe operating conditions, determine combustion efficiency and perform emissions testing rely on Bacharach’s PCA®3. This lightweight handheld instrument is the industry’s first advanced portable combustion analyzer with a full color graphic display for superior visibility and user-friendly interface. Super bright backlighting, zoom display feature, dimming mode function and the most sensor configuration in its class provides the user with best-in-class instrumentation. In addition to the included Oxygen (O2) and Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensors, the PCA®3 can be ordered with CO (high), Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) sensors or the sensors can be added in the field without down time, using the B-Smart® pre-calibrated sensor options.
PCA®3 is designed for on-demand or semi-continuous sampling of light industrial, institutional, commercial and residential furnaces, boilers and appliances. With sturdy metal gas and draft connectors and rugged construction plus simple operation and maintenance the PCA®3 is the new workhorse of the industry.
Bacharach's unique B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program will deliver new B-Smart® Sensors right to the user. Just a simple "pop out and pop in" replacement of the sensor permits self calibration with no gas or guess work required! Providing the quickest and easiest calibration options to date, the B-Smart® Sensors assures accurate performance with no downtime.
Features & Benefits
- Directly measures and displays Flue Gas Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Stack Temperature, Draft, Differential Pressure, Combustion Air Temperature
- Calculates and displays Combustion Efficiency (EFF), Excess Air (EA), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), NOx and Oxygen reference values
- Ten selectable fuels (natural gas, Oil #2, #4, #6, propane, coal, wood, kerosene, bagasse, and digester gas) plus the ability to custom-load fuels
- Stores 1,000 tests (500 in memory and 500 in logged memory)
- 60 second total warm up time (sensors are checked and auto-zeroed during warm up)
- Includes 12" probe assembly, protective boot w/magnet, Fyrite user software, USB cable, replacement filter element (pk of 3), 4 AA alkaline batteries, IrDA printer and hard carrying case.
- Instrument includes a pre-calibrated Oxygen (O2) sensor and a pre-calibrated B-Smart® Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor
- Unique B-Smart® sensor technology saves downtime and calibration costs
- Best-in-Class sensor configuration flexibility allows purchased configurations or simple upgrade in the field
- Sensor options include pre-calibrated B-Smart® NO, NO2, SO2 and CO high sensors
- 320 x 240 pixel full color graphic display for superior visibility
- Super-bright backlighting and zoom capability to ensure effortless readability in any low light boiler and furnace room situations
- Easily change language parameters to display in formation in English, French or Spanish
- Dimming mode function helps extend battery life
Rugged Design and Construction
- Sturdy metal gas and draft connectors for added durability in the field
- Tough ABS housing with rugged rubberized over-molding and protective boot with magnet
Contact us for complete measurement and calculated ranges, accuracy and full specification or visit www.Bacharach-inc.com.