Cooper-Atkins 4005I Cordless Pipe Clamp
Perfect tool to measure pipe surface temperatures and/or take measurements of liquids/solids quickly and easily without a lot of equipment with the same instrument. Patented Design.
Can be used on pipes with diameters of 1/4" to 1-3/8".
It features a cordless pipe clamp with a 2.5" retractable general purpose puncture probe. It includes a Nylon belt pouch.
- Switchable °F/°C
- Battery Type: LR44
- Probe Response Time: 20 seconds in 32°F Bath
- Auto Shut-off after 5 minutes of non-use
- Battery Life: 90 hours
- Certifications: WEEE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Probe Accuracy Probe: ±3°F/±2°C over entire range
- Unit Dimensions 4" x 1" x 6 1/2" / 102mm x 25mm x 165mm
- Weight 5oz. / 141.7g
- Mode Button: Hold, Max, Min
- Temperature Range: -20° to 300°F / -29° to 149°C
- Temperature Accuracy Clamp: ±3°F/2°C from 14° to 212°F (-10° to 100°C)
- Resolution: 0.1 deg
- LCD Height: 7/8" x 1/4" / 22mm x 6.4mm
- Housing Material Plastic (Dupont Zytel) / Shaft - Stainless Steel
- Response Time Clamp: 90 seconds on 140°F pipe
- Shaft Length: 2.5" / 63.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.157" / 3.9mm