Cooper-Atkins SH66A Temperature Thermistor Instrument
Cooper-Atkins SH66A Temperature Thermistor Instrument.
For Applications where multiple temperature measurements need to be taken, this is the instrument to use. Measure suction and liquid line temperatures simultaneously, temperatures across condensing coils, as well as the ambient temperature, all at the same time!
The Constant Scan feature records the min/max temperature from three probes allowing the technician to monitor critical temperatures remotely while completing other tasks.
- Probe 3 - Model 1075 General Purpose Puncture Probe
- Probe 2 - Model 4011 Surface Probe
- Probe 1 - Model 2010 Air Probe
- Certifications: WEEE, CE, NIST, RoHS
- Auto Shut-off after 10 minutes of non-use
- Warranty: 5 Year Instrument, 1 Year Probe
- Min/Max memory
- Temperature Range -40° to 300°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.3°F or ±0.5% Reading, whichever is greater
- Ambient Temperature Range: 0° to 130°F / -18° to 54°C (90% RH non-condensing)
- Resolution: 0.1°F
- Weight: 1 lb 5oz / 595g
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 3 1/2" / 241mm x 165mm x 89mm
- Battery Type: 9v
- Battery Life: 90 hours