CPS Products VG200 Digital Vacrometer Vacuum Gauge
Advanced measurement instrument providing continual digital readout of evacuation process on large 5 digit LCD. Measurement units are user selectable to read in Microns,Torr, in/hg or mBar at the touch of a key. Advanced surface mount technology automatically compensates for ambient changes in the environment ensuring accuracy and consistency in performance. Advanced field-cleanable sensor is able to withstand 400 PSI of positive pressure.
- TYPE: Self-heated thermistor bridge with integral temperature compensation from 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F).
- OPERATING PRESSURE RANGE: Atmospheric pressure to 0 microns Maximum Working pressure: 400 PSIG
- BURST PRESSURE: 3000 PSIG
- OPERATING RANGE: Atmospheric to 0 microns
- ACCURACY: +/- 10% of Reading.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: Compensated (accuracy as stated): 0°C TO 50°C (32°F TO 122°F) Non-compensated (add +/- 0.5% error for every °C outside compensated range): 0 to 50°C (-22 to 158°F)
- OPERATING & STORAGE HUMIDITY: 0-95%, non-condensing.
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: - 40 to 185°F / - 40 to 85°C
- POWER SOURCE: One 9 volt alkaline battery (ANSI 1604AC – IEC 6LR61)
- BATTERY LIFE: 20 hours of continuous use. Instrument shuts itself off after 5 minutes of operation.
- WEIGHT: 5.5 oz. / 153 g. excluding the battery.
- DIMENSIONS: 68 mm. diameter by 40 mm. deep by 124 mm. overall height (2.7" dia. by 1.6" deep by 5" overall height).
- MECHANICAL CONNECTION: Standard 1/4" female SAE refrigerant hose type with core depressor.
- BATTERY INDICATOR: Battery symbol with 3 segment Power Level Bar Graph.