DiversiTech IQP-120 ClearVue Condensate Pump 22' lift
The new ClearVue condensate pump from DiversiTech is unlike any other pump available. ClearVueTM features iQ TechnologyTM which makes ClearVue the smartest condensate pump on the market. iQ TechnologyTM provides ClearVueTM the ability to "think" and adapt to changing conditions. It's not just off or on like a regular pump. ClearVueTM senses the amount of condensate water in the tank and its rate of inflow and adjusts its speed and lift to match the conditions and keep the tank clear. ClearVueTM starts pumping slowly and only accelerates if needed. And since it pumps slowly, ClearVueTM is super quiet and easy to live with.
- Floatless SensorTM Technology - ClearVue's sensors tell it how high the water is in the tank and how fast the inflow is. It then adjusts pump speed and lift to keep the tank clear and the system running properly. No float, no problems.
- Clear Tank - ClearVueTM also offers a clear tank so you can easily see what's happening inside the tank. The clear tank makes it easy to see the water level and diagnose other issues if needed.
- Molded Silicone Rubber Feet - Specially designed rubber feet dampen vibration and noise, making ClearVueTM quiet and easy to live with. And like the feet on all DiversiTech pumps, they are installed at the factory and stay in place.
- LED Indicator Lights - 4 LED indicator lights — Ready, Pumping, Cleaning, and Alarm. LED lights tell you what mode the pump is in at any given time.
- Push Button Drain - Need to drain the tank quickly? Simply push the DRAIN button and ClearVueTM removes all the water in the tank — fast.
- Check Valve - Removable duckbill check valve resists corrosion and wear and is self-cleaning.
- Stainless Steel Hang Tabs - Two stainless steel hanging tabs offer many installation options. The tabs are sturdy and durable and will last longer than standard plastic mounts.