Dwyer 2002 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gage 0-2" WC, minor divisions .05.
Select the Magnehelic® gage for high accuracy--guaranteed within 2% of full scale--and for the wide choice of 81 models available to suit your needs precisely. Using Dwyer's simple, frictionless Magnehelic® gage movement, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures--either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. No manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or leveling problems. It's inexpensive, too.
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. (Natural Gas option available.)
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Housing: Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover, Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Accuracy: ±2% of full scale (±3% on -0, -100PA, -125PA, -10MM and ±4% on -00, -60PA, -6MM ranges), throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: -20" Hg. to 15 psig. (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Overpressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only. See Overpressure Protection note on Catalog page.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140 F. (-6.67 to 60 C).
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Process Connections: 1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps - one pair side and one pair back.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz (510 g); MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).
- Standard Accessories: Two 1/8" NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8" pipe thread to rubber tubing adapters and three flush mounting adapterswith screws. (Mounting and snap ring retainer substituted for 3 adapters in MP & HP gage accessories.)