Fieldpiece ACDC6 Current Clamp Accessory Head 600A AC/DC
The ACDC6 is a high-current AC / DC Current Clamp Accessory that gives technicians more flexibility when testing line current. Measures up to 600A AC or DC. The clamp enables most multimeters to measure current without breaking the circuit. The jaw opens to 1.18 inches (3 cm). A coiled cable keeps clutter out of the testing area, Quickly zero out the clamp using the adjustable dial on the face. Use with any multimeter with industry standard Volt and COM jacks and mV AC and DC ranges. Green mechanical contractors tell us they are also using the clamp to measure high-current lines on integrated solar panel powered HVAC / hot water systems.
- Works with any Fieldpiece expandable instrument or handle or any DMM with mVDC ranges.
- Angled jaw opens to 1.8 inches and makes singling out a wire fast and easy.
- Coiled cable makes remote testing easy and clutter free.
- Zero adjust dial for quick, accurate measurements.
- Low battery LED indicator.