The ATA1, K-type thermocouple can clip to HVAC/R equipment for convenient placement and hands free testing. Clip to condenser fins for accurate outdoor dry bulb measurement – great for finding target superheat. Clip to evaporator filters for indoor dry bulb – great for finding target evaporator exit temperature. Clip to supply vents for dry bulb supply temperature.
- Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration, 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 400ºF (-46 to 204°C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum.
- Probe insulation: Calibration and atmosphere will affect maximum useful temperature in applications. The wire insulation is designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 400°F (204°C).
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug.