The ATAF1, K-type thermocouple clips to HVAC/R equipment for convenient placement and hands free testing. Fiberglass insulation withstands high temperatures up to 900°F. Clip it to residential and commercial ovens, broilers, boilers or any other high temperature application. You can also clip it to condenser fins when finding target superheat, evaporator filters, or hard to reach supply vents.
- Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration, 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 900ºF (-46 to 482°C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum.
- Probe insulation: Calibration and atmosphere will affect maximum useful temperature in applications. The fiberglass wire insulation is designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 900°F (482°C).
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug.