The ATB1, K-type bead thermocouple is used to take temperatures of air, surfaces, or liquids up to 400°F. Using the included Velcro strap allows for easy pipe temperature measurements, though not as accurately as the ATC1 Pipe Clamp Thermocouple. Use the ATB1 for outdoor dry bulb temperatures when finding target superheat. The ATB1 can be used with any of our meters that measure temperature and any thermometer accepting a K-type thermocouple.
- Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration, 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 400ºF (-46 to 204°C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum.
- Probe insulation: Calibration and atmosphere will affect maximum useful temperature in applications. The wire insulation is designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 400°F (204°C).
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug.