The ATF1 is a K-type rod thermocouple for submerging into liquids and measuring temperature. Use with the ATEXT10 extension for easier maneuverability – especially with thermometers with K-type jacks on the face of the meter. The rod can withstand high temperatures up to 1472°F. Measures air temperature too. The cone tip can help in piercing semi-solids such as food, but it’s not sharp enough for piercing ductwork. The ATF1 can be used with any of our meters that measure temperature and any thermometer accepting a K-type thermocouple.
- Accuracy: ±3°F (-40 - 707°F); ±1.5°C (-40 - 375°C), ±0.4% (707 - 1472°F); (375 - 800°C)
- Temperature range: -40°F – 1472°F (-40°C – 800°C)
- Rod Material: Stainless steel probe tip.
- Rod Diameter: 0.125 inches.
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum.
- Probe insulation: 800°C applies to metal rod only. Max temperature for plastic handle (Bakelite) is 392°F (200°C) and 221°F (105°C) for cable.
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug.