The Fieldpiece Non-contact Infrared Temperature Accessory with Laser Sight, model ATIR3, collects infrared energy (IR) and converts it to a mVDC signal that is proportional to the temperature being measured. The temperature measured is the average of all the temperatures in the 8:1 cone of viewability. The closer you are to the target, the smaller the area measured. The further away, the larger the area. The digital, non-contact ATIR3 converts the Fieldpiece “Stick” series meter, DL3 data logger, and EHDL1 electronic handle to a one-piece infrared, or IR, thermometer. Use the optional Fieldpiece ADLS2 deluxe silicone test leads or the AHDL1 adapter handle with the ATIR3 for use with DMMs with industry standard jacks.
- Connect to COM and Volts jacks of meter. Just slide it onto the EHDL1, DL3 or “stick” meter. You can also connect to other DMMs by using the AHDL1 adapter or ADLS2 deluxe silicone leads.
- Switch to mVDC range on your meter and read the average temperature directly in ºF or ºC of everything in the cone of viewability.
- To keep temperature interference to a minimum, always try to keep your hands below bottom half of the ATIR3.
- Designed for HVAC/R, the Non-contact Infrared Temperature Accessory with Laser Sight, model ATIR3, measures infrared energy in it’s cone of view and converts it into temperature readings on your meter using the mVDC scale.
- Measures temperature without contact.
- 8:1 field of view.
- Laser sight included.
- Select ºF or ºC.
- Infrared Temperature Accessory - ATIR3
- 9V battery (installed)
- Operator’s manual
Contact us for complete specifications or visit www.Fieldpiece.com