The ATS1, K-type thermocouple is great for measuring the temperature of flat surfaces. The disk tip on the thermocouple is designed to establish good thermal contact. There’s no better way to measure a flat metal surface than the ATS1. Infrared gets a close temperature measurement but the ATS1 is more accurate.
- Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration, 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 900ºF (-46 to 482°C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum.
- Probe insulation: Calibration and atmosphere will affect maximum useful temperature in applications. The fiberglass wire insulation is designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 900°F (482°C).
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug.