Fieldpiece DDSM1 Draft Simulator Calibration Test Tool
Have you ever wondered if:
- You could use just one, simple, universal pressure switch?
- You could accurately test a pressure switch?
Imagine a tool that:
- Makes and saves you money
- Saves you time and embarrassment
- Satisfies your customer
- Is affordable, simple and easy to use
The Draft Simulator is the only way to calibrate adjustable pressure switches with 100% accuracy. Just pull any adjustable pressure switch from your truck, calibrate an adjustable pressure switch with the Draft Simulator, plug the adjustable pressure switch in and say good-bye to complicated problems that arise from not having the right pressure switch in stock.
How to Test a Pressure Switch on a Gas Furnace (click to view video)
The Draft Simulator is the only hand-held tool that tests pressure switches within minutes. You can also use the Draft Simulator to prove or rule out the draft inducer.
The Draft Simulator simulates airflow produced by draft inducers enabling the precise record of when pressure switches open and close. HVAC technicians can save valuable time by calibrating pressure switches on the spot, or by finding a faulty pressure switch within minutes. Finally, you can now avoid applying faulty methods of pressure switch testing with this amazing product.
- Engineered for service in the field – With the Draft Simulator you can expect long battery life, sturdy controls, a rugged reinforced shell, and an overall shape that allows it to fit firmly in one hand.
- Precision controls – allowing HVAC Technicians to fine-tune negative pressure and observe accurate results within minutes.
- Two Applications – Capable of both calibrating adjustable pressure switches and testing existing pressure switches in non-powered furnaces.
Dimensions 5.0” x 3.0” x 0.9”
NO BLEED PORT: Pressure Switch
Starting Pressures -.15 (-.10 to -.20)inwc
Adjusts to -20.0inwc
Starting Pressures -.65 (-.60 to -.70)inwc
Adjusts to -20.0 inwc
BLEED PORT: Pressure Switch
Starting Pressures -.03* inwc
Adjusts to -2.0 * inwc
Starting Pressures -.80** inwc
Adjusts to -20.0inwc
*Depending on size of Bleed Port +/- (-.02 inwc
**Depending on size of Bleed Port +/- (-.2 inwc
***Recommend Low speed to test or calibrate pressure switches higher than -1.50 inwc