Fieldpiece SRS2C Wireless Refrigeration Scale and Case
Fieldpiece SRS2C Wireless Refrigerants Scale for HVACR - Heavy-duty construction without the tangled wire mess.
Fieldpiece's SRS2C Wireless Refrigerant Scale is the only scale of its kind. The SRS2C delivers accurate measurements in a heavy duty design and eliminates clumsy wires that normally connect the display to the scale platform. The SRS2C features a wireless remote with a bright blue backlight and a flip-up magnetic ‘hat’ for easy reading. The heavy duty platform is constructed of solid aluminum with rugged rubber bumpers. A recessed tank cradle and diamond plate pad hold refrigerant cylinders firmly. The remote stores conveniently in the bottom of the platform. The SRS2C features push button zeroing (tare) and syncing between the remote and the platform and a 33-foot range.
- Turn on the remote. The platform will turn on automatically if synchronized and in stand-by mode.
- Zero (tare) the scale by holding the ZERO button on the remote for one second.
- Press the UNITS button on the remote to select pounds or kilograms.
- Read weight directly on the remote’s display.
- If “no Sig” or “CH USEd” is displayed when the remote is powered on, you need to SYNC the remote to your platform.
- Check that the platform is powered on.
- Hold the SYNC button on the remote until search pattern appears.
- During the search, hold the SYNC button on the platform until green SYNC LED blinks.
- If the sync is successful, the SYNC LED will go solid and a reading will be shown on the display.
The SRS2C Wireless Refrigerant Scale with Case is unlike any other refrigerant scale on the market with a heavy-hitting list of features and benefits:
- Wireless communication between the platform and remote control.
- The remote stores in the body of the platform for convenient carrying.
- Solid aluminum platform with rubber corners means your scale is rugged enough for the field.
- Diamond plated rubber pad keeps cylinders from sliding around the platform.
- Easy synchronization between the platform and the remote.
- Highly accurate weight sensor.
- Magnetic hat on the remote allows for convenient display location and keeps your hands free.
- Zero (tare) the scale from the remote.
- Remote control remembers the last zero point, even after powering on and off (you won’t lose your calibration even if the scale turns off).
- Bright backlight allows you to read the remote display in any lighting.
- Auto-power off conserves battery life.
- Battery life for both the platform and remote control are visible at all times.
- Wireless signal strength indicator.
- The platform automatically goes into standby when the remote is turned off.
- Long battery life.
The SRS2C Wireless Refrigerant Scale is unique. There are other refrigerant scales out there but the SRS2C is the first wireless refrigerant scale and was designed specifically for the rigors of HVAC/R field service. The remote’s ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other scales can't handle. A long battery life (80 hours for the remote, 100 hours for the platform), along with standby modes that re-sync without losing your readings, allow you to weigh in and recover refrigerant without worry. The magnetic hat on the remote allows you to work with both hands free while keeping the display visible. You can even weigh in a charge while doing other maintenance or repairs because you don’t have to baby sit the scale, just take the remote with you up to 33 feet away. That’s especially handy when you’re working on a contract with multiple units.
- Wireless Refrigerant Scale - SRS2C
- Platform and remote
- Rugged nylon case with carrying strap
- Standard 9-volt battery (remote) installed
- 6 x AA batteries (platform) installed
- Operator’s manual
- Overrange: "OL" mark indication.
- Auto power off: 15 minutes.
- Operating environment: 32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C) at <75% R.H.
- Storage temperature: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C), 0 to 80% R.H. with battery removed.
- Accuracy: ±0.03%rdg + 0.25oz (10g) 0 to 66lbs (0 to 30kg), ±0.05%rdg + 0.25oz (10g) 66 to 220lbs (30 to 100kg)
- Resolution: 0.25 oz or 10g
- Specifications good in ambient conditions of 73°F ±9°F (23°C ±5°C), <75% relative humidity.
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1×(specified accuracy) per °F.
- Wireless Range: 33ft (10 meters)
- Maximum load: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Power: Remote control: Single standard 9-volt battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P, IEC 6F22. Platform: 6 x AA batteries
- Battery life: Remote control: 80 hours (continuous use) with alkaline battery. Platform: 100 hours (continuous use) with alkaline.
- Weight (platform + remote control): 7.1lbs (3.2kg)