The Fieldpiece Superheat and Subcooling for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration meter, model SSX34, measures suction line, or low side, line temperature and pressure. It then calculates actual superheat in real time using built in P/T charts. It also measures liquid line, or high side, line temperature and pressure, and calculates actual subcooling. Use it to get actual superheat on R-22, R-410A, R-134A, and R-404A fixed orifice systems and actual subcooling on TXV / TEV regulated systems.
- Designed for HVAC/R, the Real-time Superheat and Subcooling for A/C and Refrigeration, model SSX34, measures refrigerant pressure and temperature and calculates superheat for two refrigerants in English or metric units.
- Measures suction/liquid line pressure and temperature to calculate and display superheat/subcooling.
- Display pressure in PSI or kPa.
- Display temperature in ºF or ºC.
- Display superheat in ºF or ºC.
- Display subcooling in ºF or ºC.
- Compatible Refrigerants: R 134A, R 404A, R 410A, R 22
- Includes "T".
- Accepts K-type thermocouples. ATC1 included.
- Magnetic hanger.
- Thermocouple calibration pot on meter face.
- Atmosphere pressure calibration.
- Real-time Superheat and Subcooling for A/C and Refrigeration - SSX34
- Pipe-Clamp Thermocouple 3/8” to 1 3/8” for Air Conditioning - ATC1
- 9V battery (installed)
- Operator’s manual
Contact us for complete specifications or visit www.Fieldpiece.com