The Fluke 381 is the first clamp meter with a detachable, remote display and iFlex™ flexible current probe for easier, faster, safer measurements.
The new Fluke 381 does everything you would expect from a clamp meter, and then lets you remove the display for even more flexibility. Now one technician can do jobs that used to require two people. Clamp the Fluke 381 around a conductor, remove the display and walk across the room to operate controls or remove protective equipment, all while watching real-time readings.
The new iFlex flexible current probe (included) expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
Features and benefits:
- Wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 30 ft. away from the point of measurement for added flexibility without interference with measurement accuracy
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Radio transmitter automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- 18-inch iFlex™ flexible current probe
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Five AA Alkaline batteries
For complete specifications contact us or visit www.fluke.com