Two-in-one IR and contact thermometers with an innovative dot matrix display.
With a simple, 3-button on-screen menu interface (in 6 languages) the Fluke 566 digital laser thermometer makes even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate advanced features to adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms - with just a few pushes of a button.
With a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 566 two-in-one contact and non contact thermometer can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments. This tool goes beyond other IR thermometers (or pyrometers), helping you work more efficiently in more applications.
Features and benefits of the 566:
- Measure -40 °C to 650 °C/-40 °F to 1202 °F
- Easily access advanced features with the soft-key buttons and dot-matrix display
- Measure smaller objects from further away, with a distance-to-spot ratio of 30:1
- Compatibility with all standard miniconnector Type-K thermocouples allow you to preserve your thermocouple investments
- Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces, with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built-in material table
- Capture multiple points of data (up to 20 with the 566), for downloading and recalling later
- Easily adapt to lighting conditions with 2 levels of backlight
- Audible and visual alarms instantly alert you to measurements outside of your set limits
- Quickly identify problems with the MIN, MAX, AVG, and DIF functions
- Make contact thermometer measurements right away with the included Type-K thermocouple bead probe
- Confidently troubleshoot equipment with 1 % measurement accuracy
- Versatile interface with 6 languages from which to choose
- Thermocouple K bead probe
- Durable hard case
- 2 AA batteries
- Getting Started guide in 6 languages
- User’s Manual on CD in 6 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese)
- 2-year warranty
Contact us for complete specifications or visit www.Fluke.com