Fluke 62 MAX+ Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer - NEW
Fluke 62 MAX+ Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ infrared thermometers are everything you’d expect from the experts in measurement tools. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are so tough, they’re the only IR thermometers around you can handle without care
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: standard AA battery.
- Temperature Range: -30 °C to 650 °C (-22 °F to 1202 °F)
- Accuracy: ±1.0 °C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater, -10 °C to 0 °C: ±2.0, -30 °C to -10 °C: ±3.0
- Response Time (95%): <300 ms (95% of reading)
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14 microns
- Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00
- Optical Resolution: 12:1 (calculated at 90% energy)
- Display Resolution: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
- Repeatability of Readings: ±0.5% of reading or <±0.5 °C (1 °F), whichever is greater
- Battery Life: 8 hours with laser and backlight on
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F), (without battery)
- Operating Humidity: 10 % to 90 % RH non-condensing at 30 °C (86 °F)
- Operating Altitude: 2000 meters above mean sea level
- Storage Altitude: 12,000 meters above mean sea level
- IP Rating: IP 54 per IEC 60529
- Drop Test: 3 meters
- Vibration and Shock: IEC 68-2-6 2.5 g, 10 to 200 Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50 g, 11 ms
- EMC: EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006
Standards and Agency Approval
Compliance: EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001
Laser Safety: FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II