Optimized for building envelope, restoration and remediation, inspection and roofing applications.
The Fluke TiR1 Thermal Imaging cameras are the perfect imagers for building envelope, restoration and remediation, inspection and roofing applications.
See things both ways—infrared and visual (visible light) images fused together communicating critical information faster and easier—traditional infrared images are no longer enough. IR-Fusion, a patent-pending technology that simultaneously captures a digital photo in addition to the infrared image and fuses it together taking the mystery out of IR image analysis. IR-Fusion is standard on TiR1 models.
- Includes IR-Fusion® Technology both in camera and software (combines visible image with IR image in full screen or picture-in-picture views) for easy identification and reporting of problems
- Rugged and reliable: Engineered to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop
- 9.1 cm (3.6 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD
- Temperature range and thermal sensitivity optimized for building diagnostics applications
- Reflected background temperature (reflected temperature compensation)
- Perfect for any application and budget
- Excellent thermal sensitivity for seeing even small temperature differences (which could indicate problems)
- No need to carry pen and paper—record findings by speaking into the camera. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference
- Adjustable hand strap for left- or right-handed users
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- NEW! Training DVD is now included free. See how easy it is to set up your thermal imager, create professional reports with SmartView software and learn thermography theory with step-by-step video instructions.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Accuracy ± 2 °C or 2 % (whichever is greater)
- Measurement modes: Smooth auto-scaling and manual scaling
- On-screen emissivity correction
- Field of view 23° x 17°
- Minimum focus distance Thermal lens: 15 cm (6 in); Visible (visual) light lens: 46 cm (18 in)
- Detector type: 160 X 120 focal plane array, uncooled microbolometer
- Infrared lens type: 20 mm F = 0.8 lens
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤ 0.07 °C at 30 °C (70 mK)
- Visual camera 640 x 480 resolution
- Palettes: Ironbow, blue-red, high contrast, amber, hot metal, grey
Fluke-TiR1 9HZ Thermal Imager
AC power supply/battery charger (including mains adapters)
SD memory card
SD card reader (USB) for downloading images into your computer
SmartView™ software with free software upgrades for life
Rugged hard carrying case
Soft transport bag
Warranty registration card