General Tools 120 tubing cutter 1/8" to 1-1/8"
General’s professional Tubing Cutter is our most comfortable and easy-to-use model, designed for a lifetime of dependable use. Smooth-action retractable jaws expand for tubing sizes from 1/8” to 1-1/8”, and up to 3/16” in thickness. The cutter easily slices through copper, aluminum, brass, stainless steel and other tin-wall tubing. Uses the RW122 cutting wheel made from bearing tool steel for superior cutting power. Includes a retractable reamer with dual cutting edges.
- 1/8” to 1-1/8” tubing sizes.
- Contoured head with comfort grip for easy turning.
- Large adjusting knob for greater torque on pipe.
- Knob contains storage compartment for extra cutting wheels.
- For copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel up to 3/16” thickness.
- Grooved rollers accept flared pipe ends to provide cuts directly below the flare.
- Cutting wheel is made from bearing tool steel for maximum durability.
- Full-size, fold-out reamer with dual edges.