General Tools 123R Micro Tubing Cutter 1/8" to 5/8"
Don’t let its size deceive you – General’s Micro Tubing Cutter packs a powerful punch! The smallest cutter in our line, the Micro is super-condensed to fit into the tightest areas and has a swing radius of only 1-3/8”. Smooth-action adjustable jaws accept tubing sizes from 1/8” to 5/8”. Gold Standard, tempered cutting wheels are capable of cutting through copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel. Designed to perform when space is limited, such as in air conditioner or refrigerator repair.
- 1/8” to 5/8” tubing sizes.
- 1-3/8” swing radius.
- Comfort grip for easy turning.
- Large adjusting knob for greater torque on pipe.
- For copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel up to 1/8” thickness.
- Grooved rollers accept flared pipe ends to provide cuts directly below the flare.
- Ideal for limited space situations.
- Replacement wheel RW121/2.