General Tools 124 Super Mini Tubing Cutter 1/8" to 1-1/8"
The Super Mini Tubing Cutter offers the same compact design as our other mini’s, but with a slightly larger jaw capacity. Also, the wider contoured head allows for added gripping power on tough cuts. The Super mini can handle pipe diameters from 1/8” to 1-1/8” and has a swing radius of only 1-11/16”. A great rescue tool when normal tubing cutters are too cumbersome to fit the work space.
- 1/8” to 1-1/8” tubing sizes.
- 1-11/16” swing radius.
- Comfort grip for easy turning.
- Large adjusting knob for greater torque on pipe.
- For copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel up to 1/8” thickness.
- Grooved rollers accept flared pipe ends to provide cuts directly below the flare.
- Ideal for limited space situations.