The Heavy Duty Tubing Cutter is designed for cutting large diameter pipe and works well in industrial applications. The adjustable feed extends to accept pipe ranging from 1/4” to 1-5/8”, and up to 3/16” in thickness. The Heavy Duty Cutter is a great tool for cutting the P-Trap on a sink drain to remove clogs and improve wastewater flow. Includes a fold-out reamer and extra blade storage under the handle.
- 1/4” to 1-5/8” tubing sizes.
- Contoured head with comfort grip for easy turning.
- Large adjusting knob for greater torque on pipe.
- Knob contains storage compartment for extra cutting wheels.
- For copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel up to 3/16” thickness.
- Grooved rollers accept flared pipe ends to provide cuts directly below the flare.
- Cutting wheel is made from bearing tool steel for maximum durability.
- Full-size, fold-out reamer.
- Replacement wheel RW122.