General Tools 126 Pipe and Tubing Cutter (2-5/8")
General’s Pipe and Tubing Cutter is designed for the heavy duty cutting of large pipe. The cutter features a quick-feed carriage adjustment which allows you to bypass the feed threads and engage the cutting surface quickly. Four contact rollers provide greater cutting stability and reduce the risk of spiraling. The large knurled handle maximizes torque when cutting through tough metals. The Pipe and Tubing Cutter is capable of cutting up to 2-5/8” copper pipe and 1-1/4” iron pipe.
- Cuts up to 2-5/8” copper pipe and 1-1/4” iron pipe.
- Large knurled handle maximizes torque.
- Quick feed carriage adjustment for one-handed opening and closing.
- For copper, stainless steel, aluminum, iron and PVC pipe up to 1/4” thickness.
- Four contact rollers provide stable cutting and reduce spiraling.
- Cutting wheel is made from bearing tool steel for maximum durability.
- Includes removable reamer with positive lock and two cutting edges.