General Tools 128 Enclosed Feed Tubing Cutter 1/8" to 1-1/8"
General’s Enclosed Feed Tubing Cutter features a unique, self-contained adjustable feed which prevents the tool length from increasing when cutting larger diameter pipe. The cutting feed retracts into the handle body, sealing out dirt and protecting the cutting wheel from damage during storage. The large, fly-wheel adjusting knob sends cutter to rollers in one revolution for lighting-fast adjustments. Lightweight, aluminum body is designed to meet government tool standards for size and weight.
- 1/8” to 1-1/8” tubing sizes.
- Enclosed feed allows for consistent tool length when working in confined spaces.
- Knob contains storage compartment for extra cutting wheels.
- For copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel up to 3/16” thickness.
- Grooved rollers accept flared pipe ends to provide cuts directly below the flare.
- Cutting wheel is made from bearing tool steel for maximum durability.
- Hardened steel retractable reamer.
- Includes extra cutting wheel.
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-C-771d.