General Tools 129 Classic Mini Tubing Cutter 1/8" to 7/8"
With its small swing radius, the Mini Cutter is useful in a variety of applications from conduit cutting to plumbing repair. The adjustable jaws accept tubing sizes from 1/8” to 7/8” in diameter and up to 1/8” in wall thickness. Gold Standard, tempered cutting wheels are capable of cutting through copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel.
- 1/8” to 7/8” tubing sizes.
- Large adjusting knob for greater torque on pipe.
- For copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel up to 1/8” thickness.
- Grooved rollers accept flared pipe ends to provide cuts directly below the flare.
- Ideal for limited space situations.