General Tools 133 E-Z Ratcheting Tubing Cutter 5/16" to 1-1/8"
The EZ Ratchet Tubing Cutter allows you the ability to make close-quarter cuts without sacrificing the comfort or leverage you enjoy from a standard-size tubing cutter. Using an innovative, 360 degree ratcheting mechanism, the EZ Cutter rotates around the pipe for smooth, clean cuts. The EZ is great for cutting conduit that has been placed near a wall or other piping that would not allow the full rotation of a standard cutter. Includes an extra tempered cutting wheel stored on the handle.
- Adjustable jaws accept 5/16” to 1-1/8” tubing sizes.
- Extended rubber handle increases leverage and reduces strain on the palm.
- Ratchet cutter rotates 360 degrees around pipe in 5 degree increments.
- For copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel up to 1/8” thickness.
- Grooved rollers accept flared pipe ends to provide cuts directly below the flare.
- Includes replacement cutting wheel and handle storage.