General Tools 139D professional internal pipe wrench, 1"
Our Internal Pipe Wrenches are designed to rescue HVAC and plumbing professionals from broken pipe threads, plugs and fittings. The machined, heat-treated cams grab on to broken pipe fragments that have become lodged inside other pipe. The hex-shaped bodies are made from alloy steel and can be used with open- or closed-ended wrenches. Our Professional Series Wrenches conform to government specifications for size and weight.
- For 1” internal diameter applications
- Ideal for professional use
- Remove broken, threaded ends of pipe, pipe plugs and fittings.
- Machined, heat-treated cams.
- Hex-shaped design for use with standard wrenches.
- Size stamped on body.
- Conforms to government specifications (GGG-W643b)