Basin Wrenches provide access to faucet nuts that are sandwiched between the sink basin and wall. The wrench’s ratcheting head pivots up to 90 degrees to allow contact with the nut in even the tightest situations. The spring-loaded jaw mechanism provides one-handed ratcheting for effortless installation and removal. This item is equipped with a sliding t-handle to increase leverage and avoid contact with the wall or pipes. Extendable handle adjusts from 11” to 16”.
- Total Length – Extends from 11” to 16”
- Jaw Capacity – 3/8” to 1-1/4”
- Head pivots up to 90 degrees
- Ratcheting jaws allow one-handed turning.
- Sliding t-handle for work in confined spaces.