General Tools 151 Standard Flaring Tool 3/16" to 5/8"
General’s Standard Flaring Tool gives you the ability to flare a variety of tubing sizes with minimal effort. The convenient tool assembly creates 45 degree single flares in up to seven distinct tubing sizes. The Standard Flaring Tool works easily on copper, aluminum, brass and other thin-wall tubing. Includes an elongated steel bar for use in a vise
- Makes quick and easy flares in copper, aluminum, brass and other thin-wall tubing.
- Handles 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2” and 5/8” tubing.
- Sizes are individually marked on bars.
- 45 degree cone makes smooth flares.
- Sliding T-handle provides added leverage.
- Extended bars for use in a vise.
- The cast iron yoke slips quickly over the bars without removing wing nuts.
- Heavy duty feed thread for added durability.