General Tools 152 Plier Flaring Tool 3/16" to 5/8"
The Plier Flaring Tool has everything you need to make professional flares in the convenience of an all-in-one design. The adjustable bar mechanism accepts six popular tubing sizes, machined to close tolerances for an accurate fit. The free-spinning cone self-centers to ensure professional quality flares every time. The Plier Flaring Tool fits snugly into a toolbox with no loose parts to be misplaced. Makes 45 degree single flares.
- On-the-fly flaring with no loose parts.
- Hand-held action does not necessitate a vise for stability.
- Easily flares copper, aluminum, brass and other thin-wall tubing.
- Handles 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 5/8” tubing.
- Cone self-centers over tube for accurate flares.
- Quick release allows easy insertion and removal of tubing.
- Vinyl grip plier handles increase comfort while hold tubing securely in place.