General Tools 155 Professional Flaring Tool 3/16" to 5/8"
Our Industrial Flaring Tool contains a stainless steel yoke and tempered bars for heavy duty use in professional situations. The assembly creates uniform, 45 degree single flares with ease. Extended bars fit snugly into a vise for added stability.
- Professional flares in copper, aluminum, brass and other thin-wall tubing.
- Handles 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2” and 5/8” tubing.
- Sizes are individually marked on bars.
- 45 degree cone makes smooth flares.
- Sliding T-handle provides added leverage.
- Extended bars for use in a vise.
- Stainless steel yoke and hardened bars for added longevity.
- Heavy duty feed thread for added durability.