General Tools 157 Double Flaring Tool 3/16" to 5/8"
The Double Flaring Tool kit makes professional, double flares for high-pressure tubing installations. Double flares are useful in a variety of applications, from automotive to refrigeration, to HVAC. In addition, double flares are preferred in situations where fittings are frequently disassembled and reconnected. The Double Flaring Tool kit makes seven single and double 45 degree flares. Housed in a convenient, fitted case for simple storage.
- Makes single and double flares in copper, aluminum, brass and other thin-wall tubing.
- Handles 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2” and 5/8” tubing.
- Includes 7 double-flare inserts.
- Sizes are individually marked on bars.
- 45 degree cone makes smooth flares.
- Sliding T-handle provides added leverage.
- Extended bars for use in a vise.
- The forged steel yoke slips quickly over the bars without removing wing nuts.
- Heavy duty feed thread for added durability.
- Nickel-plated bars.