General Tools 186 Strainer Locknut Wrench
The Strainer Lock Nut Wrench is used for effortless removal and installation of strainer basket lock nuts. The innovative design features one stationary and one pivoting jaw for the ultimate combination of maneuverability and leverage. The pivoting jaw arm adjusts the wrench to accommodate basket nuts of any size. The stationary jaw arm is equipped with a precise notch for grabbing the nut’s protruding ribs. The 12” cushion-grip handle makes the Strainer Lock Nut useful in applications where shorter wrenches cannot reach.
- For the removal and installation of strainer basket lock nuts.
- Fits any size basket nut.
- Pivoting jaw arm for exact fit of nut size.
- Stationary jaw arm with notch to grab ribs on nut.
- 12” Handle with cushion grip.
- Recommended use in conjunction with Basket Strainer Wrench, Item #183.