The new IRT206 “Heat Seeker™” is a precision measuring device used for obtaining accurate temperatures instantaneously without having to contact the object being measured. It works by capturing and measuring the invisible infrared energy naturally emitted from all objects. It offers an easy and safe method to instantaneously measure surface temperatures of objects which are difficult or unsafe to contact. The “Heat Seeker” has a rugged, ergonomic design and features a backlit LCD display with built-in laser sighting.
- Rugged and ergonomic design for general purposes.
- Ultra low power consumption in shutdown mode.
- Extended long time measuring reliability.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Switchable On/Off Laser sighting
- °F or °C selectable
- Distance to spot ratio: 8:1
- Range: -4º to 605°F (0º to 320°C )
- Emissivity: Fixed at 0.95
- Resolution: 0.5°F / 0.5°C
- Operating temperature: 32º to 122ºF, 10 to 90%RH